1. You affirm that you freely wish to read frank discussions of sexual matters, and that it is legal for you to do so in your area.
2. You acknowledge that on matters which concern your individual safety or health you need to consult with a qualified medical professional rather than relying on whatever general information you find on this web site.
3. You understand that there are inherent risks to some forms of sexual behavior which cannot be fully mitigated, and agree to hold harmless the creators of this web site for any physical/psychological harm or legal difficulties you may incur through its use.
4. You accept that no use of any term in this web site, regardless of the surrounding text’s author or origin, should be regarded as affecting the validity of any trademark or service mark.
All Dinah Project content belongs to The Dinah Project or its licensors. Dinah Project or its licensors own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in The Dinah Project Content and any selection or arrangement of the Dinah Project Content. You may for your personal, non-commercial use:
- retrieve and display Dinah Project Content on any compatible device;
- print a single copy of individual articles on paper (but not photocopy them);
- email headlines appearing on Dinah Project.com (but not full text articles) to a maximum of thirty individuals;
- store such articles in electronic form on disk or on a mobile device (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network); and
- Use spidering technology to search and link to Dinah Project.com, provided that you do not infringe the Restrictions on Use below.
Restrictions on Use
You may not use Dinah Project.com for any unlawful purpose. Except as expressly set out above, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, store, archive, publicly display or in any way commercially exploit any of the Dinah Project Content. Without limitation, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Dinah Project (and neither may you allow a third party to do any of the same):
- with the exception of RSS feeds and personal, non-commercial use of the “Email This” or “Recommend this site” services redistribute any of the Dinah Project Content, including our headlines (including by using it as part of any syndication, content aggregation, news aggregation, library, archive or similar service); or
- Remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Dinah Project Content made under these terms and conditions; or
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically and/or regularly downloading, caching, printing and storing all or any of the Dinah Project Content (by spidering or otherwise); or
- frame, harvest or scrape the Dinah Project Content or otherwise access the Dinah Project Content for similar purposes.
You acknowledge that “The Dinah Project” and “Dinah Project” are registered trade marks and that you may not use them without written permission from The Dinah Project Ltd.
If you would like to link to www.dinahproject.com , please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws. A site or service that links to DinahProject.com:
- may display an Dinah Project logo (read our display guidelines here) but must not otherwise use any Dinah Project trade marks without permission from Dinah Project;
- may not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the logo;
- may link to the homepage of DinahProject.com, and on an ad hoc, non-systematic basis deeplink to other pages of DinahProject.com;
- must not in any way imply that Dinah Project is endorsing it or its products or services;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with Dinah Project or present false information about The Dinah Project;
- must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
- must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as not fitting with the philosophy of The Dinah Project, as distasteful or as offensive.
The Dinah Project expressly reserves the right to require that any link in breach of these terms and conditions be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ADDITION AND WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO OUR RIGHTS AT LAW TO RESTRICT THE TYPES OF USE REFERRED TO ABOVE, THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE ALSO CONTRACTUAL IN NATURE AND BIND ALL USERS OF www.dinahproject.com.